Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ok, ok.

So I am getting hounded by my lovely sister and now my mother to make a new post. So here you go.

I have been super busy with my new job and school and such. The new job is going good. Last week was my first full week and it went good. It is always weird getting into the swing of things but I think it is going to be a great fit for me. School is school and not much exciting things to say about that, so lets move on. My puppy Shadow is losing his teeth. I don't remember Oscar losing his teeth, but I could have been too young when that happened. I didn't realize that dogs lose thier baby teeth to. It is so cute, he lost just his bottom and upper front teeth like a little girl would. I will try and take a picture for you to see. Other than that, there is nothing new to say. We will be coming down to Arizona for Thanksgiving and I am so excited to see everyone. I will try to keep up on my posting for you guys also.

8 comments:

jamieyk4 said...

YEAH...it's so nice to see your post. Yes Oscar and Zoe lost their baby teeth. the vet had to take out a few of zoes...is Shadow house broke yet? It's a good forerunning for having kids...(speaking of when will that be????) I love you!!!

youngsters said...

OH poor Shadow. That's kinda sad. I didn't know that dogs lost their teeth ?? Hopefully we get to see you guys when you are here for Thanksgiving !!

Skousen Family! said...

hey Girlie!
I am glad you found my Blog!!

Erica said...

Its a miracle what are you busy are something. I am gald the job is going good. How is the commute? I will call you this week. Can't wait for Thanksgiving wwhat day are you coming down?

tiffany knox said...

that artwork is amazing! I was looking to see if you had a link where you can buy artwork. My husband collects superman and that was a really cool picture- he's so talented. I love when people have talents in areas that I definately do not excel in. do you draw too?
what is your major?
Tiffany

Chunky Monkey said...

Ha!I remember that.When Toby was a puppy I had no clue that puppys lose their teeth.I just found one and freaked out thinking that he must have fallen off the couch and busted a tooth.So much fun..so much joy in a warm happy fuzzy sleeping puppy.I love dogs!When I had Tatum I found out there is nothing better than a warm happy soft sleeping baby!

tiffany knox said...

I am a foot zonologist - (its like reflexology but a little different)my husband is working on his doctorate so we are moving and doing the school thing for the next-well, forever!!!!
my husband liked the superman but not as dark- I will check out your art gallery and email you with questions!
talk to you later
tiff

Lisa said...

Um K I had no idea puppies lost their teeth! That's funny. I'm glad you're liking your new job, I'm sure you're great at it. Hey hopefully I'll get to see you at Thanksgiving, when are you coming down?