Sunday, October 21, 2007

HALLOWEEN 2007!!!


Happy Halloween!! Shawn and I went to a Halloween party last night and here are some pictures from that and everyone in thier costumes. Enjoy!















Shawn is ... I don't know what he is, but he was all red. I am a demon of sorts I guess. They were pretty last minute costumes.
Here is me with my mask on. Scary!!!!
This is our friend Dusty as the Mad Hatter.
Here is a cool shot of Shawn all dressed up.

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Erica said...

good makeup loo looks like you guys had fun!

Chunky Monkey said...

I love that sooo much!If I dressed up like that I am sure that Tatum would start crying.(I would have to wait till she went to bed.)In college we did this haunted house for drama and I had very similar make-up.I was a cat in tights and a leotard.Retarded I know.But it was so fun!

Daisha said...

You guys look great! Hey I made the connection by clicking on your your friend Christy's name that we know her here in Portland. She married a friend from Salem. We've hung out with them once and see them at stake conferences. i wondered of you knew each other. Small world huh. Daisha