Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary Shawn!

So, it is our 4th anniversary tomorrow! Yeah!!! I can't believe it has really been 4 years. Shawn is the best thing I could ever ask for in a husband, best friend, and roommate. We have so much fun together and I love him more and more everyday. Here is to another 4 years and many, many, many, many more to come. I love you Shawn. Happy Anniversary. P.S. I hope there are flowers when I get home or else (shaking fist angrily). I am totally kidding, you are the best.






Sorry about all these old pictures but we really don't have any good recent photos of us. Which I hope to change very soon.

9 comments:

Shawners said...

I love you so much babe! Thanks for making my life worth living, thanks for making the world better for everyone else. You are so great and I love you more and more everyday. Not only do you get prettier everyday you also get cooler. I just love you soooo much.

youngsters said...

Happy Anniversary !! Wow I didn't realize it's been 4 years already !! Time flies when your havin' fun.

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

happy aniversary!

Erica said...

I tried to call you two! Happy anniversary we love you and can't wait to see ya soon.

Tiffany said...

hey are you guys coming home for thanksgiving? i was just talkihng to alyssa and we want to all try to get together for lunch or something, maybe just get yogurt! but i havent seen you in forever.

Marci said...

I haven't been able blog in forever and so much has happened! Your hair looks so good (what else is new) and I had no idea you got a new job. Where are you working now?? And congrats to you and Shawn on 4 years of wedded bliss! I cannot believe how fast time has flown....CRAZY.

SunGood said...

Holy call Lindz! I found you!! How are you!! Man we have so many fun memories!! Happy Anniversary! I love ya Lindz

Lisa said...

Hey I just wanted to say how great it was to see you guys and get to hang out for a bit. Sorry we couldn't meet up again but I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a good trip back to Utah! Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon. If we're ever in Utah we'll be sure and give ya a ring. Love ya