Saturday, September 22, 2007

10 inches is a lot of hair to cut off!

So I decided to chop my hair off today. It was soooo long and had been for a long time. So I decided it was time for a change. And a big one, at least for me. Here it is before I went this morning.



And here it is after chopping 10 inches off, which got donated so that makes me happy.


Tell me what you think. It is going to take me some time to get used to but I think I like it. Crazy, or not?
Oh, the main reason I thought it would be fun to have a change is because I got a new job. My good friend Tony works in the Accounting department at a company called TW Company. He really wanted me to come interview and see if maybe I would be interested in a job there. At first I didn't really even want to interview because I had a good job as the Controller for Rimrock. But he conviced me to go and was even more convincing at the actual interview. I will be doing the same thing that I did for Rimrock so I decided to take it. It couldn't have come at a better time and it is going to be a great blessing for me and Shawn. I have to thank my mom for listening to me weighing out my options, she was great and her advice is always the best. Love you mom.

19 comments:

Daisha said...

Looks great Lindsie! I guess I didn't realize how long your hair really was this summer. good luck with the new job.
Daisha

Michelle said...

Love the new do. You always look great and you do have the best mom.

jamieyk4 said...

I LOVE your hair. the cut and color are fab!! Hope your new job goes really well. I'm soooo proud of you.

youngsters said...

Congrats on the new job !! I love your hair as well. I don't think I have ever seen you with short hair. It looks good.. I'm about ready to chop mine as well !!

alyssa said...

Hi Linz,
Its your long lost friend Alyssa! I'm glad that I can take a peak at your life. It's so much easiert to keep in touch with blogs huh! Your hair looks cute. I can't believe how long it was b4. Remember when I did your hair in small twist strands (make sense)? and we got it to stay with a straightener? We were so cool! good ole glenwood.

Teagan said...

Wow, 10 inches! It looks GREAT! But then again you could wear anything and make it look beautiful!!
good luck with your new job!!

Erica said...

I know I already talked to you but it is seriously the cutest hair! I am so exctied for your new job!

Lisa said...

Okay Linds, I love the hair! You want to know the sad thing, I think even though you just cut off 10inches, your hair is still longer than mine!! Looks great though. Congrats on the new job too, hope you like it and all goes well.

OurHappyFamily said...

It was so fun to see your comment on my blog! I LOVE your hair. It doesn't matter what you do. . . you can pull it off and look beautiful! Congrats with the job. I'm excited to stay in touch!!!

AshandNate said...

Well you look fabulous. You can totally pull off the "New Do" . And it's good to know cuz I was actually thinkin of doing something diff with my hair and since we kinda look alike, I think I just might be able to pull it off:). So thanks for havin the balls (woops:)) for the both of us. Oh and congrats on the new job. You'll have to keep us posted on how it goes.

Erica said...

Um NEW POST~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried to call you why are you missing in action are you on your cruise already???????

Erica said...

nEW POST NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Lindsie, I was so happy find your blog. It looks like you guys are having fun in Utah. Surprisingly I miss Utah a lot. I hope everything is going good. If you're ever in LA give me a call.

The Fuller Family said...

I forgot. I love your hair. I want to chop all my "hair" off. Or I guess take it out. :-) It looks good!

krista nelson said...

linz hey its krista nelson (goodman) i was excited when i found your blog. i just started one. your hair looks really good!

Chunky Monkey said...

Hi Lindsie!Cute hair and cute blog.Love the dog!

Erica said...

NEw POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

Hey Lindsie. I like the new do. Next time I'm in Ut I'm going to call you. Congrats on the job!

jamieyk4 said...

Its time for a new post dearest daughter.....i miss you.