Saturday, December 1, 2007

Officially Winter Time

So, this is what I woke up to this morning. A ton of snow!!!! Shadow absolutlely loves the snow, but then he comes inside and is freezing because he is wet. He is pretty cute if I do say so myself.


Isn't this pretty?

I am so thankful for the covered parking. I hate scraping snow off the car.
This is our lovely snowy street. Much different than the one I grew up on.
He had little icicles all over his little body. He is looking at me like he is done taking pictures and he wants to go inside and get warm.
I also have to say happy birthday to my sweet niece McKenna. She turned 6 on Tuesday and I wish that I could have been there. We did just see them when we went home for Thanksgiving but it is never long enough. I love that little girl so much and I miss seeing her grow up. At least we have this now so I can see all the pictures and kind of feel like I was there. I love you McKenna.


10 comments:

The Tyler's said...

Shut your face right now...Lindsie Young!!!!! I don't think I have seen you since like highschool! I'm so excited you found me. You look so cute and I love all the fun pics of you and your man! Happy Anni, by the way! Have you lived in Utah this whole time? Seems like everything is going fabulous for you guys. Next time you come to AZ we should plan a huge GNO with all the old crew!!
Noah Said Hi too!

Lisa said...

Okay, that looks a little too cold for my liking, but it is beautiful I have to admit. How the heck are you planning on getting your car out of that driveway! I forgot about your puppy, who took care of him while you guys were out of town?! He's so dang cute.

Erica said...

Yeah a new post! That snow lookslike it would be fun for like 20 min. Driving would be a nightmare for me though! Mckenna loves you guys so much. she loved hearing what you wrote for her birthday. We had such a blast wuth you guys but next time you have to stay longer it just was too short! Love ya!

SunGood said...

Lindz!! Talk about a winter wonderland! Yes.. I'm still here in good 'ole AZ! K for real, next time you are down, we gotta go to lunch! I would love that!! I can sit and just laugh about the good ole days!! So many fun memories..the biggest ones are the ones involing the mhb!!

Marci said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing. Fortunately, we aren't so snow-covered in Boston. I'd have to get some skis to cross-country my way to work each day...Shadow looks adorable by the way.

Erica said...

um time for a new post sis!

jamieyk4 said...

I just posted....I know i will get better. but please... where are you? need a post. its christmas and I need something from my little girl

jamieyk4 said...

our little shadow is waiting for a little sister or brother. cant you see it on that darling face???

AshandNate said...

I so would not survive in the snow...I am a true-blue-Arizona-wuss. It was 54 degrees yesterday and I looked like that kid from the movie Christmas story, all bundled up. I know, pathetic. So are you guys comin for the holidays this year. If so, it would be fun to get all us gals together.

Erica said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!