Saturday, September 1, 2007

Art challenge!

So every month Shawn's family does an art challenge. This month was self portrait. I know that we didn't really stick to the subject but at least we did something for it. Here are me and Shawn's "self portraits".
This is one of my many goblins that I like to draw. They are not my creation, I have this awesome book with lots of them in it and I like to draw them. I want to do a whole series of these. Maybe this is what I would look like as a goblin. I will just go with that for the sake of the art challenge.



5 comments:

jamieyk4 said...

Wow, I can sure see that your cute hubby has rubbed off his talent on you!!! That's the most precious goblin I've seen, but it's not scarry, much too cute. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I love you sooo much!! Keep drawing and blogging, I want to see more. tell Shawn too!!!

Erica said...

Wow lou you are really good! I could never do something like that! So I had a sad weekend due to the start of someting that Iw as hoping would not show up forlikew another year! Oh well I will keep at it! love ya

AshandNate said...

I am so not the creative genius that you and Shawn are. Your goblin is so cute and I have to say that I thought your post about Shawn (on his birthday) was so adorable. It seems like you guys have a great relationship and are really happy together.

Erica said...

Lou I have been trying to call you but your phone seems to be turned off. I hooe you are doing good and I was sad I did not get to call and be all wo is me but that's okay here is to another month call me as soon as you know!

Marci said...

Ok, I'm really relieved not to be apart of Shawn's family. If art contests were a requirement I would be kicked out for sure! Wait, does coloring count? I can stay in the lines really well...