Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's my best friends birthday today!







So it is Shawn's 28th birthday today and I wanted to tell him how much I love him. He is the best friend I could have and the best husband also. He is so much fun to be around and we always have a good time together. He is the best artist I know and still continues to amaze me with every new sketch he does. I am jealous of his creativity and the fact that he still acts like a kid. He never lets anything get to him and always looks to the bright side of things. I need that. He really loves our dog, even though he REALLY didn't want one to begin with, but he loves him almost as much as me I think. I think it is so cute to see how he treats him. Seeing that reminds me of what a good father he will be. Not now, no I am not pregnant. But someday. Shawn, I love you so much and thank you for always making me smile. I Love You!



And Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law Kirk also. How convenient that my only brother-in-law has the same birthday as my husband. We will never forget it. We love you Kirk.















4 comments:

jamieyk4 said...

What a guy Shawn is. I love you so much and miss you both everyday. Thanks for being so kind and loving to all of our family. I couldn't ask for a better man to love my daughter (and her little dog) than you Shawn!!!!! Happy birthday

Erica said...

Hasppy birthday Shawn! I love that you and Kirk have the same birthday! I hope yours is better than his as he wil be working 2 jobs today! Just life I guess. We love you and miss you! Glad everythign is going good for you guys! Have a great day! The the sweetnam Bunch! The kids say we love you uncle shawn.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Shawn! Do something fun today!

Ryan B said...

Hey! I'm your brother-in-law, too! :)