Friday, February 8, 2008

Shawn's interpretation of the baby.

So this is Shawn's art interpretation of the baby. After our first appointment he was inspired to draw this picture. We are so excited for this new little addition to the family and can't wait for all the new changes. I have just barely started to show a little and it is fun. I am about 12 or 13 weeks now and am feeling pretty good.
We are going on a cruise in a couple of weeks to Cabo and we are so excited about it. It is a short 3 day trip but it will be so worth it. I am getting my legs and bikini area waxed for it and I have never done it before but I figure I should so I don't have to worry about shaving the whole time. I am a little nervous about it so if any of you have done it before and can give me some advice, that would be great.

6 comments:

The Tyler's said...

That drwaing is pretty cool. How fun to be that talented and crative! I'm excited for your Shower in July, I better get an invite and I wish it was sooner!
Have fun in Cabo...what happens in Cabo stays in Cabo!! (Did you watch Luguna Beach?)

Daisha said...

Amazing art! Frame that and put it in the baby's room! Have a great trip.

SunGood said...

That pic is pretty freaky and cool all at the same time! He's got some serious skills though!! Baby shower? What? You know I better get an invite!! Too fun!!! Have so much fun on your cruise! I've never been on one but get to go on one in April!!

Chunky Monkey said...

That is so cool!

Erica said...

You are going to have so much fun can't wait to see the pics.

jamieyk4 said...

that is the cutest drawing of your baby. It should go up on the wall. I could make a quilt around it..or is that too weird?? moms!!!
love ya