Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby Shower

Hi everyone. I know I haven't posted in a long time but things have been really crazy. To make it short, my company is struggling pretty bad so I am most likely changing jobs, we have a broken pipe that we have to fix, I am still in school (although I will be graduating in April :)), and the list goes on and on. Why does everything bad always happen at once is what I want to know.

Anyways, I am going to be coming to good old Arizona on the 4th of July weekend because my sister is throwing me a baby shower. If you could all e-mail me your addresses so I can give them to her that would be awesome. My e-mail is ylindsie@hotmail.com. I can't wait to see everyone then.

Oh yeah, we find out what we are having tomorrow so I will be posting then to let everyone know.

3 comments:

Daisha said...

so is it a boy or girl?!

Lisa said...

Linds...I'm waiting...I tried to call you today but some voice came on telling me the alltell customer I was attempting to reach was unavailable, I don't know if that means it's the wrong # or your phone was just off! Who knows! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

SunGood said...

K I emailed you! let me know if you got it!!!