Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Doctors Appointment

So I had my first doctors appointment today and it went so well. We got to actually see the baby. It seems so much more real now. We got to see its little heart beating and to actually see it in my stomach. I really like my doctor too. It was the first time meeting her and I am very happy with our choice. She said that everything looks great and that the baby is developing wonderfully. Our due date is August 20th. I wish I had a picture but not yet. I will keep everyone updated. Hope to see you all soon.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations Linds! I'm so jealous that you got to see your baby so soon. That's so great! I like my doc too but I only get like one ultrasound the whole time and that wasn't til 20 weeks! It drives me crazy sometimes! Well, I had a Dr. appt today too and he said it could happen any day now...who knows. Tuesdays my due date so hopefully by then! I'm so excited for you and we still need to talk! I'm a slacker at calling...sorry. Take care we'll talk soon promise.

Erica said...

I am so excited! It will be hear before you know it!!

SunGood said...

Yea! Makes it all seem real once you get to see it!! My daughter Peyton's birthday in on Aug 25th!!! Maybe you'll be late!!