Monday, January 14, 2008

Yep, I am a slacker!

I know I haven't posted for a while but I have a good excuse. School started again and so that and work has been taking up all of my time. Oh yeah, and I am growing a baby in my stomach too. Luckily I haven't been too sick. It comes and goes. I had the flu for about a week and at first I thought it was morning sickness. Boy oh boy am I glad that that is over. It was absolutely terrible, I kept thinking to myself, "How am I supposed to work when I am going to be sick like this for like 2 months?" But, I am now doing good and don't want to die, which is great. I have my first doctors appointment next Wednesday so I will post to let you know how that goes. Till then, goodbye and have good days.

3 comments:

Erica said...

its about time! It was so fun talking to you today! Hope class goes well and can't wait to hear about your appointment!

The Tyler's said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! There is really nothing worse that morning sickness! Hope your Dr. apt. goes well.

SunGood said...

Yea! I keep checking in on you!! I'm glad you're feeling better..that always makes life better! When are you coming down next?? We really need to get together!