Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 08'

Happy Halloween a couple of days late. We dressed up as characters from the cartoon Futurama and it was a lot of fun. We went trick-or-treating with some friends and it rained on us. It was really nice weather though so it was ok.




He usually hates tummy time but I was lucky to get these cute pictures of him on his tummy.






I think he is going to start getting sick of my kisses because I give them to him too much. I love this kid so much, he has been a little angel and we have been having a ton of fun together.




Here we are at Shawn's work Halloween party right before we went trick-or-treating. I was surprised to see so many Obama supporters in Utah but we saw a ton of signs for him while we were out. This week will be interesting and I really hope that Obama wins which is probably much different than all of you who read this. It will prove to be an eventful Tuesday and a much needed change for our country. Love you all.






No comments: