Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Family Photos!!

So we got our first family picture taken. Of course we decide to do it on the first weekend it snows and is freezing outside, so most of them were taken in the house. My friend Shannon took them for us and we had a lot of fun doing them.




Here is Owen getting ready for Halloween. We love Halloween around here. It is our favorite.











His first time on a skateboard and I am quite sure it won't be his last.










He doesn't like tummy time too much if you couldn't tell.







3 comments:

Bear and Stephy said...

Look how big he's getting! Apparently we need to come over and visit more. I miss him... and you, but not Shawn.

Erica said...

I love it!!! HE is so cute! I could just eat him up! Can't wait for christmas

jamieyk4 said...

These are so darn cute!! I miss my little grandson soooo much. I cant believe I have to wait until Christmas. Oh well, we will have a blast. Love you so much