Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Art Project

So Shawn and I spent about 8 hours cleaning our kitchen on Saturday. We did a real "spring cleaning" if you will and it looked super white when we were finished. It needed something. So we came up with this art project to do. These windows had some terrible lace curtains on them before with these white pull-down shades. We decided we would put some of our art on them to spruce them up a bit. Shawn drew the trees and birds with a pencil and then we both took one to paint, and here is the outcome. It was a lot of fun to do and I think it turned out pretty good. Enjoy!


This one is the one that I painted.


This is Shawn's.

And here they are together up in the window's.

7 comments:

Dustin DeWitt said...

so cool! i can't wait to see it next time i come down

youngsters said...

those turned out soo cute! very creative!! :)

Lindsay said...

those are so fun!!! i wanna do something like that! gosh you guys are creative :)

mr_cakez said...

soo precious

jamieyk4 said...

I love it....very talented kids!!

Miles said...

Super cool. What an idea!

I like the curveyness of yours lindsey, shawn's is kinda straight. I still love you though Shawn, don't worry.

Derek Oberg said...

It's very pretty. I love it.