Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update overdue!

So it has been a while but I honestly don't have much to report. I am just anxiously waiting the arrival of little Owen due on the 20th. This last month has to be the hardest just being uncomfortable and impatient to meet the little guy. I am so excited and I can't wait. We get to take our first family vacation also to Disneyland in October. My mom called and said they decided last minute to take the trip and the entire family will be there so we have to go. We are very excited and can't wait to go. Other than that, this pregnancy has been great. No bumps along the way ... so far anyway. So my next post will probably involve pictures of the new addition to the Bird family.
I got to go home for the 4th of July and a baby shower that my awesome sister Erica threw me. It was a lot of fun to see everyone there.

feeling uncomfortable




Shadow trying out Owens new crib. I think he liked it.

8 comments:

jamieyk4 said...

I love the picture of you and friends; and Shadow is hillarious. I can't wait for little Owen....I'm just waiting for your call and we'll be in the car!!! love you

Debbie said...

Mom is so excited to come up there. Can't wait to see Owen in October! You look darling, you aren't very big. Enjoy these last few days of quiet, before you know it you'll be praying that you were pregers again and only getting up in the middle of the night to pee, not feed the little guy! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, but my ex got married that weekend and the kids were involved in that. I need to get up to Utah and see everyone also. Miss you, and thinking about you lots. Can't wait for Mom's call!
XOXOXO

Lisa said...

Linds....seriously that is the cutest bedding! That bumper pad is darling. did you tell me you made that?! I can't remember, but I know someone in your fam did and it's amazing! Good luck with this last month. Owen will be here before you know it and then all of a sudden he'll be 6 MONTHS OLD like Addie!!! Crazy how time flies ONCE THEY'RE FINALLY HERE! You look great. Hang in there. Love ya

Daisha said...

You look great! The bed is darling and I'm so excited to see baby Owen! Good luck with everything!

Erica said...

thank you sis! hang in there he will be here before you know it

Michelle said...

You look great and I'm so excited for you and little Owen. Sorry I missed both of your showers. I was in Utah for your Az. shower and in AZ for your Utah shower. Good luck and enjoy every minute with that new baby.

Chunky Monkey said...

Did you have that bumper made??I like it.I think it is sooo cute and different.i am sorry I was not at your shower.i was in the mountains for the 4th of July.i am gonna give E your gift so just bug her about it.Don't worry it isn't anything he will grow out of!I will check back to see what Owen looks like!Good luck!

alyssa said...

Hey linz,
You look way to cute to be that prego! The countdown is on! I am so excited for you to have little Owen. Our boys will be so close in age- I love it. Call me when you come to CA in October. There may be a chance I could meet you at D land since we have year round passes! it would be fun to see you- Its been so long. Good luck and can't wait to hear when you have the babe!